- 1 package (.3 ounce) sugar-free cranberry gelatin
- 1 cup boiling water
- 1/2 cup cold water
- 1-2/3 cups pomegranate seeds
- 1 can (14 ounces) whole-berry cranberry sauce
- 1 can (8 ounces) unsweetened crushed pineapple, drained
- 3/4 cup chopped pecans
- Frozen whipped topping, thawed, optional
- Additional chopped pecans, optional
- In a large bowl, dissolve gelatin in boiling water. Add cold water; stir. Add the pomegranate seeds, cranberry sauce, pineapple and pecans. Pour into a 1-1/2-qt. serving bowl. Refrigerate for 4-5 hours or until firm. If desired, top with whipped topping and additional pecans. Yield: 8 servings.
Originally published as Pomegranate-Cranberry Salad in Taste of Home Christmas Annual Annual 2016, p63
Reviews for Pomegranate-Cranberry Salad
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review