Every soiree needs a signature drink. Sugar dresses up this simple cosmo that lets you enjoy a cozy evening with friends and still shake things up. —Simple & Delicious Test Kitchen
1 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 10 min.
- 1 tablespoon coarse red sugar
- Ice cubes
- 1-1/2 ounces lemon-lime soda
- 1-1/2 ounces pomegranate liqueur or cranberry juice
- 1 ounce X-Rated fusion liqueur
- 1 ounce cranberry-pomegranate juice
- 1/2 ounce Triple Sec
- 1 lemon peel strip
- 1 fresh cranberry
- Sprinkle sugar on a plate. Moisten the rim of a cocktail glass with
- water; hold glass upside down and dip rim into sugar.
- Fill a shaker three-fourths full with ice. Add the soda, liqueurs,
- juice and Triple Sec; cover and shake for 10-15 seconds or until
- condensation forms on outside of shaker. Strain into prepared glass.
- Garnish with lemon peel strip and cranberry. Yield: 1 serving.
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving equals 205 calories, trace fat (trace saturated fat), 0 cholesterol, 11 mg sodium, 28 g carbohydrate, trace fiber, trace protein.