- 1 tablespoon coarse red sugar
- Ice cubes
- 1-1/2 ounces lemon-lime soda
- 1-1/2 ounces pomegranate liqueur or cranberry juice
- 1 ounce X-Rated fusion liqueur
- 1 ounce cranberry-pomegranate juice
- 1/2 ounce Triple Sec
- 1 lemon peel strip
- 1 fresh cranberry
- Sprinkle sugar on a plate. Moisten the rim of a cocktail glass with water; hold glass upside down and dip rim into sugar.
- Fill a shaker three-fourths full with ice. Add the soda, liqueurs, juice and Triple Sec; cover and shake for 10-15 seconds or until condensation forms on outside of shaker. Strain into prepared glass. Garnish with lemon peel strip and cranberry. Yield: 1 serving.
Originally published as Pomegranate Cosmo in Simple & Delicious December/January 2012, p96
Reviews for Pomegranate Cosmo
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review