- 1 tablespoon coarse red sugar
- 3/4 to 1 cup ice cubes
- 1-1/2 ounces lemon-lime soda
- 1-1/2 ounces pomegranate liqueur or cranberry-pomegranate juice
- 1 ounce X-Rated fusion liqueur
- 1/2 ounce Triple Sec
- 1 ounce cranberry-pomegranate juice
- Optional garnishes: lemon peel strip and fresh cranberry
- Sprinkle sugar on a plate. Moisten rim of a cocktail glass with water; dip rim in sugar to coat.
- Fill a shaker three-fourths full with ice. Add soda, liqueurs and juice; cover and shake 10-15 seconds or until condensation forms on outside of shaker. Strain into prepared glass. Garnish as desired. Yield: 1 serving.
Originally published as Pomegranate Cosmo in Simple & Delicious December/January 2012, p96
Reviews for Pomegranate Cosmo
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review