Toast the one your heart adores with this slightly tart and daringly different sparkling pomegranate cocktail. —Taste of Home Test Kitchen
- 1 sugar cube or 1 teaspoon sugar
- 2 to 4 dashes bitters, optional
- 1 ounce pomegranate juice
- 1/2 ounce brandy
- 1/2 ounce pomegranate liqueur
- 1/3 cup Champagne
- Pomegranate seeds
- Place sugar in a champagne flute; sprinkle with bitters if desired. Pour the juice, brandy and liqueur into the glass. Top with Champagne. Garnish with pomegranate seeds. Yield: 1 serving.
Originally published as Pomegranate Champagne Cocktail in Taste of Home's Holiday & Celebrations Cookbook Annual 2012, p180
Reviews for Pomegranate Champagne Cocktail
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review