Pomegranate Champagne Cocktail Recipe
Toast the one your heart adores with this slightly tart and daringly different sparkling pomegranate cocktail. —Taste of Home Test Kitchen
- 1 sugar cube or 1 teaspoon sugar
- 2 to 4 dashes bitters, optional
- 1 ounce pomegranate juice
- 1/2 ounce brandy
- 1/2 ounce pomegranate liqueur
- 1/3 cup Champagne
- Pomegranate seeds
- 1. Place sugar in a champagne flute; sprinkle with bitters if desired. Pour the juice, brandy and liqueur into the glass. Top with Champagne. Garnish with pomegranate seeds. Yield: 1 serving.
1 serving (calculated without garnish): 126 calories, 0 fat (0 saturated fat), 0 cholesterol, 4mg sodium, 8g carbohydrate (7g sugars, 0 fiber), 0 protein.
Reviews for Pomegranate Champagne Cocktail
© 2016 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC