Pomegranate & Baby Spinach Salad Recipe
- 1 package (6 ounces) fresh baby spinach
- 2 cups torn Bibb lettuce
- 1 cup (4 ounces) crumbled blue cheese
- 1/2 cup pomegranate seeds
- 1/2 cup coarsely chopped hazelnuts, toasted
- 2 tablespoons canola oil
- 2 tablespoons pomegranate juice
- 2 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- 1/2 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 1/2 teaspoon honey
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- In a salad bowl, combine the spinach, lettuce, cheese, pomegranate seeds and hazelnuts.
- In a small bowl, whisk the dressing ingredients. Drizzle over spinach mixture; toss to coat. Serve immediately. Yield: 8 servings.
Originally published as Pomegranate & Baby Spinach Salad in Country Woman Christmas Annual 2011, p44
Reviews for Pomegranate & Baby Spinach Salad
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review