Pack one of these refreshing, tropical treats in a plastic container to take with you. They're great for lunch boxes, too.—Janice Mitchell, Aurora, Colorado
- 1 cup (8 ounces) pineapple yogurt
- 1-1/2 tablespoons sugar
- Dash ground nutmeg
- 1/2 cup granola without raisins
- 1/2 cup mandarin oranges, drained
- 1/3 cup unsweetened pineapple tidbits
- 3 tablespoons fresh raspberries
- Combine the yogurt, sugar and nutmeg; spoon into dishes. Top with granola and fruit. Yield: 2 servings.
Originally published as Polynesian Parfaits for Two in Taste of Home
Reviews for Polynesian Parfaits for Two
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review