Polynesian Parfaits for Two Recipe
Pack one of these refreshing, tropical treats in a plastic container to take with you. They're great for lunch boxes, too.—Janice Mitchell, Aurora, Colorado
TOTAL TIME: Prep/Total Time: 15 min. YIELD:2 servings
- 1 cup (8 ounces) pineapple yogurt
- 1-1/2 tablespoons sugar
- Dash ground nutmeg
- 1/2 cup granola without raisins
- 1/2 cup mandarin oranges, drained
- 1/3 cup unsweetened pineapple tidbits
- 3 tablespoons fresh raspberries
- 1. Combine the yogurt, sugar and nutmeg; spoon into dishes. Top with granola and fruit. Yield: 2 servings.
1 parfait equals 323 calories, 6 g fat (1 g saturated fat), 6 mg cholesterol, 80 mg sodium, 64 g carbohydrate, 7 g fiber, 11 g protein.
© 2014 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC