Pack one of these refreshing, tropical treats in a plastic container to take with you. They're great for lunch boxes, too.—Janice Mitchell, Aurora, Colorado
- 2 cups (16 ounces) pineapple yogurt
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 1/8 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 1 cup granola without raisins
- 1 can (11 ounces) mandarin oranges, drained
- 3/4 cup unsweetened pineapple tidbits
- 1/3 cup fresh raspberries
- Combine the yogurt, sugar and nutmeg; spoon into four dishes. Top with granola and fruit. Yield: 4 servings.
Originally published as Polynesian Parfaits in Taste of Home October/November 2010, p64
Reviews for Polynesian Parfaits
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review