Polynesian Ham Sandwiches Recipe
The sweetness of the brown sugar and pineapple combined with the tanginess of the Dijon mustard are a perfect match in this tasty sandwich filling.—Jackie A. Smulski, Lyons, Illinois
- 2 pounds fully cooked ham, finely chopped
- 1 can (20 ounces) crushed pineapple, undrained
- 3/4 cup packed brown sugar
- 1/3 cup chopped green pepper
- 1/4 cup Dijon mustard
- 1 green onion, chopped
- 1 tablespoon dried minced onion
- 12 hamburger buns or kaiser rolls, split
- 1. In a 3-qt. slow cooker, combine the first seven ingredients. Cover and cook on low for 3-4 hours or until heated through. Using a slotted spoon, place 1/2 cup on each bun. Yield: 12 servings.
1 sandwich equals 297 calories, 5 g fat (2 g saturated fat), 27 mg cholesterol, 980 mg sodium, 48 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 18 g protein.
Reviews for Polynesian Ham Sandwiches
© 2016 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC