Polka-Dot Macaroons Recipe
Macaroons studded with M&M's are easy to mix up in a hurry. That's good, because believe me, they never last long. —Janice Lass, Dorr, MI
- 5 cups flaked coconut
- 1 can (14 ounces) sweetened condensed milk
- 1/2 cup all-purpose flour
- 1-1/2 cups M&M's Minis
- 1. Preheat oven to 350°. In a large bowl, combine coconut, milk and flour; mix well. Stir in M&M's.
- 2. Drop by rounded tablespoonfuls 2 in. apart onto greased baking sheets. Bake 8-10 minutes or until edges are lightly browned. Remove from pans to wire racks to cool.
- 3. Freeze option: Freeze cookies, layered between waxed paper, in freezer containers. To use, thaw before serving. Yield: about 4-1/2 dozen.
1 cookie equals 99 calories, 5 g fat (4 g saturated fat), 3 mg cholesterol, 31 mg sodium, 13 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 1 g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 1 starch, 1 fat.
© 2015 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC