“These chewy cookies are really easy to mix up in a hurry, and they’re a favorite with both adults and kids," says Janice Lass in Dorr, Michigan. "I’ve been baking for 35 years and believe me, these never last long.”
56 ServingsPrep: 15 min. Bake: 10 min./batch + cooling
- 5 cups flaked coconut
- 1 can (14 ounces) sweetened condensed milk
- 1/2 cup all-purpose flour
- 1-1/2 cups M&M's Minis
- Preheat oven to 350°. In a large bowl, combine coconut, milk and
- flour; mix well. Stir in M&M's.
- Drop by rounded tablespoonfuls 2 in. apart onto greased baking
- sheets. Bake 8-10 minutes or until edges are lightly browned. Remove
- from pans to wire racks to cool. Yield: about 4-1/2 dozen.
Nutritional Facts: 1 cookie equals 99 calories, 5 g fat (4 g saturated fat), 3 mg cholesterol, 31 mg sodium, 13 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 1 g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 1 starch, 1 fat.