- 1 package chocolate cake mix (regular size)
- 1 can (16 ounces) vanilla frosting
- 1 package (5 ounces) Fruit Roll-Ups
- Round cookie cutters-1-inch, 1-1/2-inch, 2-inch and 2-3/4-inch
- Prepare and bake the cake according to package directions, using two greased and floured 9-in. round baking pans. Cool for 10 minutes before removing from pans to wire racks to cool completely.
- Spread frosting between layers and over top and sides of cake. Unroll fruit roll-ups. Using the cookie cutters and a variety of fruit roll-up colors, cut out circles. Arrange circles on top and sides of cake. Yield: 12 servings.
Originally published as Polka Dot Cake in Kid Friendly Cooking and Crafts 2006, p78
Reviews for Polka Dot Cake
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review