Polish Sausage Soup Recipe
- 1/2 pound smoked Polish sausage, cubed
- 1 can (14-1/2 ounces) Cajun-style stewed tomatoes
- 1 can (11-1/2 ounces) condensed bean with bacon soup, undiluted
- 1 can (10-3/4 ounces) condensed cream of potato soup, undiluted
- 2 cups water
- 1/2 teaspoon dried basil
- 1. In a large saucepan brown sausage over medium heat until no longer pink; drain. Stir in remaining ingredients; bring to a boil. Reduce heat; cover and simmer for 10 minutes or until heated through. Yield: 4-6 servings.
1 cup: 255 calories, 14g fat (6g saturated fat), 33mg cholesterol, 1305mg sodium, 23g carbohydrate (6g sugars, 4g fiber), 9g protein
Reviews for Polish Sausage Soup
"This was super simple and quite good. I used some leftover potato soup in place of the canned potato soup, and cut down on the water by half. I added 1/2 cup of non- fat cream to make it slightly creamier. I will make this again!"