- 1/2 pound smoked Polish sausage, cubed
- 1 can (14-1/2 ounces) Cajun-style stewed tomatoes
- 1 can (11-1/2 ounces) condensed bean with bacon soup, undiluted
- 1 can (10-3/4 ounces) condensed cream of potato soup, undiluted
- 2 cups water
- 1/2 teaspoon dried basil
- In a large saucepan brown sausage over medium heat until no longer pink; drain. Stir in remaining ingredients; bring to a boil. Reduce heat; cover and simmer for 10 minutes or until heated through. Yield: 4-6 servings.
Originally published as Polish Sausage Soup in Home-Style Soups, Salad and Sandwiches Cookbook 1996, p101
Reviews for Polish Sausage Soup
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Reviewed Jan. 14, 2012
"This was super simple and quite good. I used some leftover potato soup in place of the canned potato soup, and cut down on the water by half. I added 1/2 cup of non- fat cream to make it slightly creamier. I will make this again!"