- 1/2 pound smoked Polish sausage, cubed
- 1 can (14-1/2 ounces) Cajun-style stewed tomatoes
- 1 can (11-1/2 ounces) condensed bean with bacon soup, undiluted
- 1 can (10-3/4 ounces) condensed cream of potato soup, undiluted
- 2 cups water
- 1/2 teaspoon dried basil
- In a large saucepan brown sausage over medium heat until no longer pink; drain. Stir in remaining ingredients; bring to a boil. Reduce heat; cover and simmer for 10 minutes or until heated through. Yield: 4-6 servings.
Originally published as Polish Sausage Soup in Home-Style Soups, Salad and Sandwiches Cookbook 1996, p101
Reviews for Polish Sausage Soup
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Sort By :
Reviewed Jan. 14, 2012
"This was super simple and quite good. I used some leftover potato soup in place of the canned potato soup, and cut down on the water by half. I added 1/2 cup of non- fat cream to make it slightly creamier. I will make this again!"