- 4 cups cubed peeled potatoes (about 2-1/2 pounds)
- 1 pound smoked Polish sausage or smoked kielbasa, cut into 1/4-inch slices
- 1/2 cup chopped onion
- 1/2 cup julienned sweet yellow pepper
- 1/2 cup julienned sweet red pepper
- 1-1/2 teaspoons Cajun seasoning
- 1 tablespoon canola oil
- 1 tablespoon butter
- In a large skillet over medium heat, cook the potatoes, sausage, onion, peppers and Cajun seasoning in oil and butter for 15-20 minutes or until potatoes are tender, stirring occasionally. Yield: 6 servings.
Reviews for Polish Sausage and Veggies
"Loved this! Next time I think I will add more peppers. I used a previous reviewer's suggestion and cooked the potatoes in the microwave for 2 minutes before adding them to the pan. They were perfect!"
"My family LOVED this. The only changes I made was I chopped everything up added garlic an butter an seasonings, threw it in the oven covered for an hr. Definitely going to make this again."
"comfort food for sure! I've done something like this with sauerkraut."
"Good taste and easy to make."
"Imade this recipe for dinner tonight,My family loved it.,but the next time im going to add a sliced onion+half a container of sliced mushrooms to it.It just wasn't enough for 4 adult people.Delious"