Polish Kielbasa and Pierogies Recipe
Brought to you by Johnsonville® Sausage
TOTAL TIME: Prep: 10 min. Cook: 15 min. YIELD:6 servings
- 1 package (14 ounces) Johnsonville® Polish Kielbasa Sausage
- 2 packages (16 ounces, each) frozen potato pierogies
- 1 large onion, thinly sliced
- 2 tablespoons butter
- chopped fresh parsley
- 1. On a cutting board, cut sausage links into 1-inch pieces; set aside.
- 2. In a Dutch oven, cook pierogies according to package directions. Drain and keep warm.
- 3. In a large skillet, melt butter and sauté onion until tender, about 5 minutes. Add sausage, continue to cook and stir until sausage is heated through and brown.
- 4. Stir in prepared pierogies. Sprinkle with parsley, if desired. Serve. Yield: 6 servings.
© 2014 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC