Polish Kielbasa and Pierogies
Brought to you by Johnsonville® Sausage
6 ServingsPrep: 10 min. Cook: 15 min.
- 1 package (14 ounces) Johnsonville® Polish Kielbasa Sausage
- 2 packages (16 ounces, each) frozen potato pierogies
- 1 large onion, thinly sliced
- 2 tablespoons butter
- chopped fresh parsley
- On a cutting board, cut sausage links into 1-inch pieces; set aside.
- In a Dutch oven, cook pierogies according to package directions.
- Drain and keep warm.
- In a large skillet, melt butter and sauté onion until tender, about 5
- minutes. Add sausage, continue to cook and stir until sausage is
- heated through and brown.
- Stir in prepared pierogies. Sprinkle with parsley, if desired. Serve.
- Yield: 6 servings.