- 1 package (14 ounces) Johnsonville® Polish Kielbasa Sausage
- 2 packages (16 ounces, each) frozen potato pierogies
- 1 large onion, thinly sliced
- 2 tablespoons butter
- chopped fresh parsley
- On a cutting board, cut sausage links into 1-inch pieces; set aside.
- In a Dutch oven, cook pierogies according to package directions. Drain and keep warm.
- In a large skillet, melt butter and sauté onion until tender, about 5 minutes. Add sausage, continue to cook and stir until sausage is heated through and brown.
- Stir in prepared pierogies. Sprinkle with parsley, if desired. Serve. Yield: 6 servings.
Originally published as Polish Kielbasa and Pierogies in Johnsonville® Sausage 2015
Reviews for Polish Kielbasa and Pierogies
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Sort By :
Reviewed Sep. 2, 2014
"My husband and I loved this dish! Very flavorful! Will definitely make again!"