- Reduce heat; simmer, uncovered, for 15 minutes. Strain, reserving
- liquid (discard vegetables and spices).
- Return liquid to the pan and bring to a boil. Reduce heat; add
- salmon. Poach, uncovered, for 8-10 minutes or until fish flakes
- easily with a fork.
- Meanwhile, in a small bowl, whisk the lemon juice, vinegar and oil.
- Stir in the onion, parsley, garlic, pepper and cayenne. Serve with
- Yield: 4 servings.
Nutritional Facts: 1 fillet with 1 tablespoon chimichurri equals 246 calories, 16 g fat (3 g saturated fat), 67 mg cholesterol, 69 mg sodium, 2 g carbohydrate, trace fiber, 23 g protein.
Wine: Full-Bodied White Wine: Enjoy this recipe with a full-bodied white wine such as Chardonnay or Viognier.