Poached Pears and Raspberries with Cinnamon and Cardamom Recipe
—Taste of Home Cooking School
- 2 sliced peeled fresh pears
- 1/2 cup frozen sweetened raspberries, thawed
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon cornstarch
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cardamom
- 1 tablespoon flaked coconut, toasted
- 1. In a medium or large Ziploc® Zip 'n Steam™ Bag, combine pears, raspberries, sugar, cornstarch, cinnamon and cardamom. Seal bag and shake gently to combine ingredients. Pat ingredients into single layer. Place bag in microwave.
- 2. Cook on full power for 3-4 minutes or until pears are fork-tender. Allow bag to stand for 1 minute before handling. Carefully open bag and serve. Garnish with coconut. Yield: 2 servings.
© 2015 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC