—Taste of Home Cooking School
- 2 sliced peeled fresh pears
- 1/2 cup frozen sweetened raspberries, thawed
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon cornstarch
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cardamom
- 1 tablespoon flaked coconut, toasted
- In a medium or large Ziploc® Zip 'n Steam™ Bag, combine pears, raspberries, sugar, cornstarch, cinnamon and cardamom. Seal bag and shake gently to combine ingredients. Pat ingredients into single layer. Place bag in microwave.
- Cook on full power for 3-4 minutes or until pears are fork-tender. Allow bag to stand for 1 minute before handling. Carefully open bag and serve. Garnish with coconut. Yield: 2 servings.
Originally published as Poached Pears and Raspberries with Cinnamon and Cardamom in Taste of Home Cooking School Collection Spring 2009, p68
Reviews for Poached Pears and Raspberries with Cinnamon and Cardamom
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review