- saucer; holding cup close to surface of water, slip eggs into water.
- Cook, uncovered, 3-5 minutes or until whites are completely set and
- yolks begin to thicken but are not hard. Using a slotted spoon, lift
- eggs out of water.
- Spread 1-1/2 teaspoons lemon butter over each English muffin half;
- top with 4 asparagus spears, 1 egg and another 1-1/2 teaspoons lemon
- butter. Sprinkle with pepper and remaining salt. Yield: 4 servings.
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving equals 258 calories, 17 g fat (9 g saturated fat), 242 mg cholesterol, 355 mg sodium, 17 g carbohydrate, 2 g fiber, 11 g protein.