Plum Sausage Bites
Packed with perky flavor and a thick sauce that clings to the sausage, these links are a must for my brunches and potlucks. Plus, the recipe couldn't be much simpler to make.
18-22 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 20 min.
- 2 to 2-1/2 pounds uncooked pork sausage links, cut into 1-inch pieces
- 1 cup plum, apple or grape jelly
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- In a large skillet, cook sausage over medium heat until no longer
- pink; drain and set sausage aside. In the same skillet, stir in the
- jelly, soy sauce and mustard. Simmer, uncovered, for 5 minutes,
- stirring occasionally. Return sausage to the pan and heat through.
- Refrigerate any leftovers. Yield: 18-22 servings.
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving (1 each) equals 190 calories, 13 g fat (4 g saturated fat), 34 mg cholesterol, 634 mg sodium, 10 g carbohydrate, trace fiber, 8 g protein.