Plum Sauce Recipe
This sauce makes any Asian dish simply mouthwatering. It is so easy to prepare!—Doris Chamberlain, South Weymouth, Massachusetts
- 1/2 cup plum preserves
- 1/4 cup finely chopped onion
- 1/4 cup apricot preserves
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons apple cider or juice
- 2 tablespoons reduced-sodium soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons ketchup
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1. In a small saucepan, combine all ingredients. Bring to a boil. Reduce heat; simmer, uncovered, 8-10 minutes to allow flavors to blend. Serve warm or at room temperature. Yield: 1 cup.
2 tablespoons: 49 calories, 0g fat (0g saturated fat), 0mg cholesterol, 142mg sodium, 12g carbohydrate (10g sugars, 0g fiber), 0g protein Diabetic Exchanges: 1 starch.
Reviews for Plum Sauce
© 2016 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC