- 1/2 cup plum preserves
- 1/4 cup finely chopped onion
- 1/4 cup apricot preserves
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons apple cider or juice
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons ketchup
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- In a small saucepan, combine all ingredients. Cook, stirring
- occasionally, over low heat to allow flavors to blend. Yield: 1 cup.
Originally published as Plum Sauce in Taste of Home February/March 2009, p49
Reviews for Plum Sauce
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review