- cook and stir 3-4 minutes or until tender. Add pureed plums and
- reserved plum liquid; stir in remaining ingredients.
- Bring to a boil. Reduce heat; simmer, uncovered, 10-15 minutes or
- until slightly thickened, stirring occasionally. Remove 3/4 cup
- mixture for glaze; reserve remaining mixture for sauce.
- Remove chicken from oven; brush chicken with some of the glaze. Roast
- 3/4 to 1-1/4 hours longer or until a thermometer inserted in thigh
- reads 180°, brushing occasionally with remaining glaze. (Cover
- loosely with foil if chicken browns too quickly.)
- Remove chicken from oven; tent with foil. Let stand 15 minutes before
- carving. Reheat reserved sauce. Serve chicken with sauce. Yield: 8
Wine: Full-Bodied White Wine: Enjoy this recipe with a full-bodied white wine such as Chardonnay or Viognier.