Get out there and fire up the grill for pork kabobs, a tasty alternative to chicken and beef. These sweet and gingery beauties make dinnertime happy. —Tonya Burkhard, Palm Coast, Florida
- 1/3 cup plum jam
- 2 tablespoons reduced-sodium soy sauce
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1/2 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1 medium sweet red pepper
- 1 medium green pepper
- 1 small red onion
- 2 pork tenderloins (3/4 pound each)
- For glaze, in a small bowl, mix jam, soy sauce, garlic and ginger. Cut vegetables and pork into 1-in. pieces. On six metal or soaked wooden skewers, alternately thread pork and vegetables.
- Moisten a paper towel with cooking oil; using long-handled tongs, rub on grill rack to coat lightly. Grill kabobs, covered, over medium heat 12-15 minutes or until pork is tender, turning occasionally and brushing with 1/4 cup glaze during the last 5 minutes. Brush with remaining glaze before serving. Yield: 6 servings.
Originally published as Plum-Glazed Pork Kabobs in Simple & Delicious April/May 2016
Light-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied white wine such as Sauvignon Blanc or Pinot Grigio.
Reviews for Plum-Glazed Pork Kabobs
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Reviewed May. 29, 2016
"Really simple and tasty. Great even for busy week nights. Definitely making again."