Get out there and fire up the grill for pork kabobs, a tasty alternative to chicken and beef. These sweet and gingery beauties make dinnertime happy. —Tonya Burkhard, Palm Coast, Florida
Recommended: 50+ Brilliant Recipes for Food on a Stick
VERIFIED BY Taste of Home Test Kitchen
- 1/3 cup plum jam
- 2 tablespoons reduced-sodium soy sauce
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1/2 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1 medium sweet red pepper
- 1 medium green pepper
- 1 small red onion
- 2 pork tenderloins (3/4 pound each)
- For glaze, in a small bowl, mix jam, soy sauce, garlic and ginger. Cut vegetables and pork into 1-in. pieces. On six metal or soaked wooden skewers, alternately thread pork and vegetables.
- On a lightly greased grill rack, grill kabobs, covered, over medium heat 12-15 minutes or until pork is tender, turning occasionally and brushing with 1/4 cup glaze during the last 5 minutes. Brush with remaining glaze before serving. Yield: 6 servings.
Originally published as Plum-Glazed Pork Kabobs in Simple & Delicious April/May 2016
Reviews forPlum-Glazed Pork Kabobs
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Reviewed May. 29, 2016
"Really simple and tasty. Great even for busy week nights. Definitely making again."