Plum Crisp Recipe
"We just love plums, so I developed this new twist on the old apple crisp to satisfy our plum cravings," said Olivia Smith from Richmond, Massachusetts. This tart, sweet crisp bakes up golden brown and crunchy.
- 3 medium plums, sliced
- Dash ground nutmeg
- 1/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1/4 cup old-fashioned oats
- 3 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1/4 teaspoon almond extract
- 1. Arrange plums in a 7-in. pie plate coated with cooking spray. Sprinkle with nutmeg; set aside. In a small bowl, combine the flour, sugar and oats; stir in butter and extract. Sprinkle over plums.
- 2. Cover and bake at 350° for 40 minutes; uncover and bake 10-15 minutes longer or until filling is bubbly and topping is golden brown. Serve warm. Yield: 3 servings.
1 serving equals 266 calories, 12 g fat (7 g saturated fat), 30 mg cholesterol, 81 mg sodium, 38 g carbohydrate, 2 g fiber, 3 g protein.
© 2015 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC