Dinner’s a wrap with this easy, nutritious recipe loaded with the fruity flavors of pineapple and plum. It makes a sweet-and-sour chicken handheld that’s hard to beat. —Jennifer Michalicek, Phoenix, Arizona
- 1 can (8 ounces) unsweetened crushed pineapple, drained
- 1/3 cup plum sauce
- 1 tablespoon rice vinegar
- 1/2 teaspoon sesame oil
- 2 cups cubed cooked chicken breast
- 1/2 cup chopped green onions
- 1/4 cup salted cashews
- 2 medium fresh plums, sliced
- 12 Boston or Bibb lettuce leaves
- In a large saucepan, combine the pineapple, plum sauce, vinegar and oil. Cook and stir over medium heat for 5 minutes.
- Stir in the chicken, green onions and cashews; heat through. Remove from the heat; stir in plums. Place 1/3 cup chicken mixture on each lettuce leaf. Fold lettuce over filling. Yield: 4 servings.
Originally published as Plum Chicken Wraps in Healthy Cooking June/July 2010, p55
Reviews for Plum Chicken Wraps
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review