Plum Bumble Recipe
- 1 cup plus 5 teaspoons sugar, divided
- 1/4 cup cornstarch
- 3 cups sliced fresh plums (about 1-1/4 pounds)
- 3/4 cup pineapple tidbits
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 tube (7-1/2 ounces) refrigerated buttermilk biscuits, separated and quartered
- 1. In a large bowl, combine 1 cup sugar, cornstarch, plums and pineapple. Transfer to a greased shallow 2-qt. baking dish; dot with 1 tablespoon butter. Bake, uncovered, at 400° for 15 minutes.
- 2. Meanwhile, melt remaining butter. In a small bowl, combine cinnamon and remaining sugar. Place biscuit pieces over hot plum mixture; brush with butter and sprinkle with cinnamon-sugar. Bake 25-30 minutes longer or until biscuits are golden brown. Yield: 6 servings.
1 serving 344 calories, 5 g fat (3 g saturated fat), 10 mg cholesterol, 343 mg sodium, 74 g carbohydrate, 2 g fiber, 4 g protein.
Reviews for Plum Bumble
"this is easy to make and absolutely delicious. The plums are sweet and tart at the same time and the biscuits with cinnamon and sugar is the perfect topping."