Plum & Chutney Glazed Ham Recipe
I first saw this ham in a magazine more than 30 years ago and knew I had to serve it for Easter dinner. Over the years, I've tweaked it here and there to make it my own.—Arletta Slocum, Venice, Florida
- 1 bone-in fully cooked spiral-sliced ham (7 to 9 pounds)
- 1 cup plum jam
- 1/2 cup mango chutney
- 2 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 2 teaspoons white wine vinegar
- 1 teaspoon hot pepper sauce
- 1 cup packed brown sugar
- 1. Place ham on a rack in a shallow roasting pan. Bake at 325° for 2 hours.
- 2. In a small saucepan, combine the jam, chutney, mustard, garlic, vinegar and pepper sauce. Cook and stir over medium heat until jam and chutney are melted; brush over ham. Press brown sugar onto ham.
- 3. Bake 30-60 minutes longer or until a meat thermometer reads 140°. Yield: 15 servings.
6 ounce-weight: 402 calories, 5g fat (1g saturated fat), 47mg cholesterol, 2052mg sodium, 52g carbohydrate (32g sugars, 0 fiber), 38g protein.
Reviews for Plum & Chutney Glazed Ham
© 2016 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC