Plum & Chutney Glazed Ham Recipe
I first saw this ham in a magazine more than 30 years ago and knew I had to serve it for Easter dinner. Over the years, I've tweaked it here and there to make it my own.Arletta Slocum, Venice, Florida
- 1 bone-in fully cooked spiral-sliced ham (7 to 9 pounds)
- 1 cup plum jam
- 1/2 cup mango chutney
- 2 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 2 teaspoons white wine vinegar
- 1 teaspoon hot pepper sauce
- 1 cup packed brown sugar
- Place ham on a rack in a shallow roasting pan. Bake at 325° for 2 hours.
- In a small saucepan, combine the jam, chutney, mustard, garlic, vinegar and pepper sauce. Cook and stir over medium heat until jam and chutney are melted; brush over ham. Press brown sugar onto ham.
- Bake 30-60 minutes longer or until a meat thermometer reads 140°. Yield: 15 servings.
Originally published as Plum & Chutney Glazed Ham in Taste of Home's Holiday & Celebrations Cookbook Annual 2010, p168
Enjoy this recipe with a medium-bodied white wine such as Riesling or Gewürtztraminer
Reviews for Plum & Chutney Glazed Ham(0)
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
More Recipe Collections
- Baked Ham >
- Christmas Dinner Recipes >
- Christmas Main Dish Recipes >
- Christmas Recipes >
- Comfort Food Dinner Recipes >
- Comfort Food Recipes >
- Dinner Recipes >
- Easter Dinner Recipes >
- Easter Main Dish Recipes >
- Easter Recipes >
- Ham Recipes >
- Low Fat Dinner Recipes & Main Dishes >