My family can't get enough of this melt-in-your-mouth casserole, which won a third-place prize in a contest sponsored by our local newspaper.—Rena Crane, Kenosha, Wisconsin
- 1 package (32 ounces) frozen Tater Tots
- 3 eggs, lightly beaten
- 2 cans (10-3/4 ounces each) condensed cream of potato soup, undiluted
- 1 cup (8 ounces) sour cream
- 1/4 cup chopped green pepper
- 1/4 cup chopped onion
- 4 cups (16 ounces) shredded cheddar cheese
- Arrange Tater Tots in a greased 13-in. x 9-in. baking dish. In a bowl, combine the eggs, soup, sour cream, green pepper and onion until blended. Stir in the cheese. Pour over Tater tots. Bake, uncovered, at 350° for 50-55 minutes or until bubbly and golden brown. Let stand for 10 minutes before serving. Yield: 8-10 servings.
Originally published as Pleasing Cheese Potatoes in Casserole Cookbook 2001, p240
Reviews for Pleasing Cheese Potatoes
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review