A taste of the Caribbean, this rum punch would be great at a barbecue or on a relaxing summer day.Taste of Home Test Kitchen
4 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 10 min.
- 7 cups ice cubes
- 1 cup dark rum
- 1 cup orange juice
- 1/2 cup unsweetened pineapple juice
- 2 ounces Amaretto
- 2 ounces grenadine syrup
- Orange slices and maraschino cherries
- Place ice in a pitcher. Pour in the rum, juices, amaretto and
- grenadine; stir. Serve in hurricane or highball glasses. Garnish as
- desired. Yield: 4 servings.
Nutritional Facts: 1-1/2 cups equals 257 calories, trace fat (trace saturated fat), 0 cholesterol, 5 mg sodium, 24 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, trace protein.