Plantation Supper Recipe
- 1-1/2 pounds ground beef
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 1 can (15-1/4 ounces) whole kernel corn, drained
- 1 can (10-3/4 ounces) condensed cream of mushroom soup, undiluted
- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, cubed
- 1 cup milk
- 1 teaspoon beef bouillon granules
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 4-1/2 cups uncooked wide egg noodles
- In a large skillet, cook beef and onion over medium heat until meat is no longer pink; drain. Add the corn, soup, cream cheese, milk, bouillon and pepper. Cook and stir until cheese is melted. Meanwhile, cook noodles according to package directions; rinse and drain. Add to skillet; heat through. Yield: 8 servings.
Reviews for Plantation Supper
Sort By :
Very good. My husband and I really enjoyed this. Very filling too!
Used half beef and half loose sausage and took it to a potluck. It got rave reviews!
This is a VERY tasty recipe! It was easy to throw together, and make a pretty good-sized pot. I probably won't make it very often, because it isn't exactly the healthiest thing out there. I wish there were more vegetables in it, and the sauce is very, very creamy (aka high calorie). Tasted delicious, but not to be used without a little extra jogging on the side!
Wow. This dish was so tasty. My entire family loved it, and there were absolutely no leftovers. I kept the noodles separate from the "sauce" though, and each person spooned sauce over his own noodles. Definitely making this again.
My Dad has been serving this for years only slightly different. He doesn't include the boullion or noddles, but that sounds delicious! It's great served over warm biscuits or bread!
More Recipe Collections
- Beef Dinner Recipes >
- Beef Main Dishes >
- Beef Recipes >
- Budget Dinner Recipes >
- Budget Ground Beef Recipes >
- Cheese Recipes >
- Corn Recipes >
- Cream Cheese Recipes >
- Dinner Recipes >
- Ground Beef Dinner Recipes >
- Ground Beef Recipes >
- Pasta Recipes >