This recipe features the flavors of your favorite pie but only takes a few minutes to make—and there’s no cooking or baking required. Perfect for when you’re rushing to get kids on the bus! —Elizabeth Dumont, Boulder, Colorado
4 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 15 min.
- 1 package (8 ounces) sliced pepperoni
- 4 flour tortillas (8 inches), room temperature
- 1/2 cup chopped tomatoes
- 1/4 cup each chopped sweet onion, chopped fresh mushrooms and chopped ripe olives
- 1/4 cup chopped green pepper, optional
- 1 cup (4 ounces) shredded part-skim mozzarella cheese
- Arrange pepperoni off center on each tortilla. Top with remaining
- ingredients. Fold sides and bottom over filling and roll up. Yield:
- 4 wraps.
Nutritional Facts: 1 wrap equals 498 calories, 33 g fat (13 g saturated fat), 64 mg cholesterol, 1,428 mg sodium, 29 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 22 g protein.