This recipe features the flavors of your favorite pie but only takes a few minutes to make—and there’s no cooking or baking required. Perfect for when you’re rushing to get kids on the bus! —Elizabeth Dumont, Boulder, Colorado
- 1 package (8 ounces) sliced pepperoni
- 4 flour tortillas (8 inches), room temperature
- 1/2 cup chopped tomatoes
- 1/4 cup each chopped sweet onion, chopped fresh mushrooms and chopped ripe olives
- 1/4 cup chopped green pepper, optional
- 1 cup (4 ounces) shredded part-skim mozzarella cheese
- Arrange pepperoni off center on each tortilla. Top with remaining ingredients. Fold sides and bottom over filling and roll up. Yield: 4 wraps.
Originally published as Pizza Wraps in Taste of Home August/September 2012, p74
Reviews for Pizza Wraps
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Reviewed Jul. 28, 2012
"Made 3 times in 2 days Grand children and husband love then. Used sliced pepperoni from Dekalb International Farmers Market."