Pizza Tots Recipe
TOTAL TIME: Prep/Total Time: 30 min. YIELD:6 servings
- 4 cups frozen miniature Tater Tots
- 1/2 cup pizza sauce
- 1-1/2 cups (6 ounces) shredded part-skim mozzarella cheese
- 12 slices pepperoni
- 1/4 teaspoon Italian seasoning
- Crushed red pepper flakes, optional
- 1. Bake Tater Tots according to package directions on a 12-in. pizza pan.
- 2. Top with pizza sauce, cheese and pepperoni. Sprinkle with Italian seasoning and, if desired, pepper flakes. Bake 5-7 minutes longer or until cheese is melted. Yield: 6 servings.
1 serving equals 240 calories, 14 g fat (5 g saturated fat), 20 mg cholesterol, 597 mg sodium, 23 g carbohydrate, 2 g fiber, 10 g protein.
© 2014 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC