6 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 30 min.
- 4 cups frozen miniature Tater Tots
- 1/2 cup pizza sauce
- 1-1/2 cups (6 ounces) shredded part-skim mozzarella cheese
- 12 slices pepperoni
- 1/4 teaspoon Italian seasoning
- Crushed red pepper flakes, optional
- Bake Tater Tots according to package directions on a 12-in. pizza
- Top with pizza sauce, cheese and pepperoni. Sprinkle with Italian
- seasoning and, if desired, pepper flakes. Bake 5-7 minutes longer or
- until cheese is melted. Yield: 6 servings.
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving equals 240 calories, 14 g fat (5 g saturated fat), 20 mg cholesterol, 597 mg sodium, 23 g carbohydrate, 2 g fiber, 10 g protein.