Tater Tots, pizza sauce, mozzarella and pepperoni—it all adds up to the dinner of a kid's dreams! And I like that it's ready in a snap. —Annie Rundle, Muskego, WI
Recommended: Slam-Dunk Recipes to Make During March Madness
- 4 cups frozen miniature Tater Tots
- 1/2 cup pizza sauce
- 1-1/2 cups (6 ounces) shredded part-skim mozzarella cheese
- 12 slices pepperoni
- 1/4 teaspoon Italian seasoning
- Crushed red pepper flakes, optional
- Bake Tater Tots according to package directions on a 12-in. pizza pan.
- Top with pizza sauce, cheese and pepperoni. Sprinkle with Italian seasoning and, if desired, pepper flakes. Bake 5-7 minutes longer or until cheese is melted. Yield: 6 servings.
Originally published as Pizza Tots in Taste of Home April/May 2014
Reviews for Pizza Tots
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Reviewed Jun. 26, 2014
"This recipe wasn't the best. We used onion tater tots it would have been better with regular tater tots."