- 4 cups frozen miniature Tater Tots
- 1/2 cup pizza sauce
- 1-1/2 cups (6 ounces) shredded part-skim mozzarella cheese
- 12 slices pepperoni
- 1/4 teaspoon Italian seasoning
- Crushed red pepper flakes, optional
- Bake Tater Tots according to package directions on a 12-in. pizza pan.
- Top with pizza sauce, cheese and pepperoni. Sprinkle with Italian seasoning and, if desired, pepper flakes. Bake 5-7 minutes longer or until cheese is melted. Yield: 6 servings.
Reviews for Pizza Tots
"This recipe wasn't the best. We used onion tater tots it would have been better with regular tater tots."
"These were delicious. My whole family loved them! I used hash browns instead of tator tots bc it's what I had on hand. So quick and easy I will be making these a lot more."