Pizza Tot Casserole Recipe
- 1 pound ground turkey or beef
- 1 medium green pepper, chopped
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 1 can (10-3/4 ounces) condensed tomato soup, undiluted
- 1 jar (4-1/2 ounces) sliced mushrooms, drained
- 1 teaspoon Italian seasoning
- 2 cups (8 ounces) shredded part-skim mozzarella cheese
- 1 package (32 ounces) frozen Tater Tots
- In a large skillet, cook the beef, pepper and onion over medium heat until meat is no longer pink; drain. Add the soup, mushrooms and Italian seasoning.
- Transfer to a greased 13-in. x 9-in. baking dish. Top with cheese and potatoes. Bake, uncovered, at 400° for 30-35 minutes or until golden brown. Yield: 6-8 servings.
Reviews for Pizza Tot Casserole(10)
Sort By :
Have not had chance to make this yet, but have never chosen wrong with TOH recipes. Sure bet my grandson would truly enjoy this, not to mention rest of family. Thank you for sharing.
Personally it was a little bland, but then again I didn't add green peppers (I don't like them) or mushrooms (my bf does not like them) and I added onion powder because I did not have onions. Next time I think I will just heat up some mushrooms to add to my portion and cut up green peppers so my bf can add them to his. All in all this was a good recipe and had enough left over for us to have again some night.
My family loves this! Quick, easy, tasty. I added some fresh garlic, since we all love garlic:)
Td loved it
More Recipe Collections
- Baked Potatoes >
- Beef Casserole Recipes >
- Beef Casseroles >
- Beef Dinner Recipes >
- Beef Main Dishes >
- Beef Recipes >
- Budget Ground Beef Recipes >
- Casseroles >
- Cheese Recipes >
- Dinner Recipes >
- Ground Beef Casserole Recipes >
- Ground Beef Dinner Recipes >
- Ground Beef Recipes >
- Hamburger Casserole >