Pizza Tot Casserole Recipe
You'll need just seven basic ingredients to make this effortless upside-down pizza casserole. Since I cook for two, I often divide it into two smaller casserole dishes - one for dinner and one to freeze. I take the frozen portion out of the freezer the night before to thaw in the fridge before baking as directed. -Chris Stukel, Des Plaines, Illinois
- 1 pound ground beef
- 1 medium green pepper, chopped
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 1 can (10-3/4 ounces) condensed tomato soup, undiluted
- 1 jar (4-1/2 ounces) sliced mushrooms, drained
- 1 teaspoon Italian seasoning
- 2 cups (8 ounces) shredded Galbani® Part Skim Mozzarella Cheese
- 1 package (32 ounces) frozen Tater Tots
- 1. In a large skillet, cook the beef, pepper and onion over medium heat until meat is no longer pink; drain. Add the soup, mushrooms and Italian seasoning.
- 2. Transfer to a greased 13-in. x 9-in. baking dish. Top with cheese and potatoes. Bake, uncovered, at 400° for 30-35 minutes or until golden brown. Yield: 6-8 servings.
© 2015 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC