- rectangle; set aside.
- For sauce, combine the onion and garlic in a microwave-safe dish.
- Cover and microwave on high for 1 minute. Add tomato sauce and
- basil; cover and cook at 50% power for 3 minutes or until bubbly.
- Spoon over crust to within 1/2-in. of edges. Sprinkle with 3 cups
- mozzarella cheese, pepperoni and olives.
- Roll up jelly-roll style, starting with a long side; pinch seam to
- seal. Cut each roll into 12 slices. Place cut side down on a greased
- baking sheet. Sprinkle with remaining cheese. Bake at 400° for
- 15 minutes or until crust is golden and cheese is melted. Serve
- warm. Yield: 2 dozen.
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving (1 each) equals 168 calories, 8 g fat (3 g saturated fat), 18 mg cholesterol, 251 mg sodium, 16 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 7 g protein.
Wine: Sweet Red Wine: Enjoy this recipe with a sweet red wine.