Pizza-Style Tossed Salad Recipe
“If you love pizza, you’ll love this salad that tastes like pizza in a bowl,” reports Pat Habiger of Spearville, Kansas. “Almost every ingredient is packaged, so it needs no measuring. Just open the packages and toss. Serve warm breadsticks on the side, and you have a complete meal.”
- 1 package (10 ounces) Italian blend salad greens
- 1 cup (4 ounces) shredded part-skim mozzarella cheese
- 1 package (3-1/2 ounces) sliced pepperoni
- 1 can (2-1/4 ounces) sliced ripe olives, drained
- 1/2 cup Italian salad dressing
- 1 cup onion and garlic salad croutons
- 1. In a salad bowl, combine the greens, cheese, pepperoni and olives. Drizzle with dressing; toss to coat. Sprinkle with croutons. Yield: 8 servings.
1 cup: 188 calories, 15g fat (5g saturated fat), 19mg cholesterol, 688mg sodium, 6g carbohydrate (2g sugars, 1g fiber), 7g protein.
Reviews for Pizza-Style Tossed Salad
© 2017 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC