Pizza-Style Tossed Salad Recipe
“If you love pizza, you’ll love this salad that tastes like pizza in a bowl,” reports Pat Habiger of Spearville, Kansas. “Almost every ingredient is packaged, so it needs no measuring. Just open the packages and toss. Serve warm breadsticks on the side, and you have a complete meal.”
- 1 package (10 ounces) Italian blend salad greens
- 1 cup (4 ounces) shredded part-skim mozzarella cheese
- 1 package (3-1/2 ounces) sliced pepperoni
- 1 can (2-1/4 ounces) sliced ripe olives, drained
- 1/2 cup Italian salad dressing
- 1 cup onion and garlic salad croutons
- In a salad bowl, combine the greens, cheese, pepperoni and olives. Drizzle with dressing; toss to coat. Sprinkle with croutons. Yield: 8 servings.
Originally published as Pizza-Style Tossed Salad in Simple & Delicious July/August 2006, p41
Reviews for Pizza-Style Tossed Salad
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Sort By :
Reviewed Dec. 12, 2012
"This is delicious, fast and easy. I served it with the Crazy Crust Sausage Pizza on the same page."