- 6-8 minutes. Place in a greased bowl, turning once to grease top.
- Cover; let rise in a warm place until doubled, about 1 hour.
- Punch dough down. Turn onto a lightly floured surface; roll into a
- 14-in. x 12-in. rectangle. Sprinkle pepperoni, 1/4 cup cheddar
- cheese, Parmesan cheese, 2 tablespoons mozzarella cheese, onion,
- olives and mushrooms to within 1/2 in. of edges.
- Roll up jelly-roll style, starting with a long side; pinch seam to
- seal and tuck ends under. Place seam side down on a greased baking
- sheet. Cover and let rise for 45 minutes.
- Sprinkle with remaining cheese. Bake at 350° for 25-30 minutes or
- until golden brown. Remove from pan to a wire rack. Serve warm.
- Refrigerate leftovers. Yield: 1 loaf.
Wine: Sweet Red Wine: Enjoy this recipe with a sweet red wine.