When I saw the recipe for these pepperoni-filled snacks, I knew my three young daughters would like making them. They're quick and fun to assembleespecially when they work together.Darlene Sutton, Boise, Idaho
6 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 30 min.
- 1 tube (11 ounces) refrigerated breadsticks
- 36 slices pepperoni
- 2 tablespoons grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/2 teaspoon Italian seasoning
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 cup pizza sauce, warmed
- Unroll breadstick dough and separate into 12 pieces. Place three
- pepperoni slices on the bottom half of each breadstick, leaving
- about 3/4 in. of dough at the end. Fold top of dough over pepperoni
- and pinch end to seal; twist breadsticks.
- Place on ungreased baking sheets. Combine Parmesan cheese, Italian
- seasoning and garlic powder; sprinkle over breadsticks. Bake at
- 350° for 15-20 minutes or until golden brown. Serve with pizza
- sauce. Yield: 1 dozen.
Wine: Light-Bodied White Wine: Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied white wine such as Sauvignon Blanc or Pinot Grigio.