Pizza Sticks Recipe
When I saw the recipe for these pepperoni-filled snacks, I knew my three young daughters would like making them. They're quick and fun to assemble—especially when they work together.—Darlene Sutton, Boise, Idaho
- 1 tube (11 ounces) refrigerated breadsticks
- 36 slices pepperoni
- 2 tablespoons grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/2 teaspoon Italian seasoning
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 cup pizza sauce, warmed
- 1. Unroll breadstick dough and separate into 12 pieces. Place three pepperoni slices on the bottom half of each breadstick, leaving about 3/4 in. of dough at the end. Fold top of dough over pepperoni and pinch end to seal; twist breadsticks.
- 2. Place on ungreased baking sheets. Combine Parmesan cheese, Italian seasoning and garlic powder; sprinkle over breadsticks. Bake at 350° for 15-20 minutes or until golden brown. Serve with pizza sauce. Yield: 1 dozen.
2 each: 0 calories, 0g fat (0g saturated fat), 0mg cholesterol, 0mg sodium, 0g carbohydrate (0g sugars, 0g fiber), 0g protein
Reviews for Pizza Sticks
© 2016 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC