Pizza Spaghetti Recipe
- 1/2 pound ground beef
- 1/2 pound Italian turkey sausage links, casings removed, crumbled
- 1/2 cup chopped sweet onion
- 4 cans (8 ounces each) no-salt-added tomato sauce
- 3 ounces sliced turkey pepperoni
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 2 teaspoons minced fresh parsley or 1/2 teaspoon dried parsley flakes
- 2 teaspoons minced fresh basil or 1/2 teaspoon dried basil
- 9 ounces uncooked whole wheat spaghetti
- 3 tablespoons grated Parmesan cheese
- In a large nonstick skillet, cook the beef, sausage and onion over medium heat until meat is no longer pink; drain.
- Stir in the tomato sauce, pepperoni, sugar, parsley and basil. Bring to a boil. Reduce heat; simmer, uncovered, for 20-25 minutes or until thickened. Meanwhile, cook spaghetti according to package directions.
- Drain spaghetti; toss with sauce. Sprinkle with cheese. Yield: 6 servings.
Reviews for Pizza Spaghetti(4)
Sort By :
Quick, easy recipe. My kids loved it!
This Recipe is great I made it for the family and they just loved it! I tweaked the Recipe a little bit, I ommitted the sausage and used 2x the parmesan to make it taste more like a cheese pizza. Overall Amazing!
I never thought of this, but it makes so much sense. Partner with a nice bread stick and you're set!
Very good. I drain the noodles and toss them with 2 whipped egg whites and put directly on a raised edged, greased pizza pan. I then spread the sauce and added my favorite toppings and cheese and then baked at 350 for 25 min. It looked like a pizza and it was easily cut into wedges. If you're in a hurry use a canned spagetti or pizza sauce.
More Recipe Collections
- Beef Dinner Recipes >
- Beef Main Dishes >
- Beef Recipes >
- Cheese Recipes >
- Diabetic Dinner Recipes >
- Diabetic Recipes >
- Dinner Recipes >
- Ground Beef Dinner Recipes >
- Ground Beef Pasta Recipes >
- Ground Beef Recipes >
- Healthy Cooking Dinner Recipes >
- Healthy Dinners >
- Healthy Main Dishes >
- Healthy Recipes >
- Italian Dinners >
- Italian Recipes >
- Kids Lunch Recipes >
- Low Fat Dinner Recipes & Main Dishes >