Pizza Snacks Recipe
"Since pizza is a big favorite with my teenagers, I like to keep these crispy snacks on hand," says Ruby Williams of Bogalusa, Louisiana. "Loaded with toppings, they go right from the freezer to the oven with little time and effort. And they're always a hit."
- 1/2 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1/2 cup shredded Galbani® Part Skim Mozzarella Cheese
- 1 jar (4-1/2 ounces) sliced mushrooms, drained
- 1/3 cup chopped pepperoni
- 1/3 cup mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup chopped onion
- 3 tablespoons chopped ripe olives
- 5 English muffins, split
- 1. In a large bowl, combine the first seven ingredients. Spread over cut side of each muffin half. Cover and freeze for up to 2 months.
- 2. To use frozen snacks: Place on an ungreased baking sheet. Bake at 350° for 20 minutes or until cheese is melted. Yield: 10 snacks.
1 serving (1 each) equals 187 calories, 12 g fat (4 g saturated fat), 17 mg cholesterol, 395 mg sodium, 15 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 6 g protein.
© 2015 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC