- 1/2 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1/2 cup shredded part-skim mozzarella cheese
- 1 jar (4-1/2 ounces) sliced mushrooms, drained
- 1/3 cup chopped pepperoni
- 1/3 cup mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup chopped onion
- 3 tablespoons chopped ripe olives
- 5 English muffins, split
- In a large bowl, combine the first seven ingredients. Spread over cut side of each muffin half. Cover and freeze for up to 2 months.
- To use frozen snacks: Place on an ungreased baking sheet. Bake at 350° for 20 minutes or until cheese is melted. Yield: 10 snacks.
Reviews for Pizza Snacks
Sort By :
"These are WONDERFUL! So nice to have in the freezer to grab out for a quick lunch or snack. Everyone loves these and my hubby who thinks he doesn't like mayo, loves these. (I never told him it has mayo on it!) So nice to have homemade ones on hand instead of store-bought."