Pizza Salad Recipe
- 1 pound spiral macaroni, cooked and drained
- 3 medium tomatoes, diced and seeded
- 16 ounces cheddar cheese, cubed
- 1 to 2 bunches green onions, sliced
- 3 ounces sliced pepperoni
- 3/4 cup canola oil
- 2/3 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/2 cup red wine vinegar
- 2 teaspoons dried oregano
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- Croutons, optional
- 1. In a large bowl, combine macaroni, tomatoes, Cheddar cheese, green onions and pepperoni. In a small bowl, combine oil, Parmesan cheese, vinegar and seasonings. Pour over macaroni mixture; toss to coat. Cover and refrigerate for several hours. Top with croutons just before serving if desired. Yield: 16 servings.
1 serving (1 cup) equals 362 calories, 24 g fat (9 g saturated fat), 37 mg cholesterol, 489 mg sodium, 24 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 13 g protein.
Reviews for Pizza Salad
Light-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied white wine such as Sauvignon Blanc or Pinot Grigio.